Roger C. Hobbs has been a real estate developer since 1973, operating under the name RC Hobbs Company and Century American Development.
As the “Community Builder of Choice,” RCH’s management team of seasoned professionals has been responsible for many highly successful and award-winning residential development programs. Achievements of the RCH Core Management Team include:
- Construction and sale of more than 4,500 homes, ranging from custom home lots to single-family detached and townhouse configurations to rental housing projects. The market value of the built homes is more than $600 million.
- General plan amendments, specific plan and planned community zoning, development and school agreements and subdivision maps delivered for over 4,000 homes, as well as supportive commercial, business park, and public/quasi-public land uses.
- Formation management of assessment districts and Mello-Roos community facilities districts that provided more than $150 million in low-interest bond financing.
- Directed the detailed infrastructure planning, design, and improvements for more than 1,200 acres of land.
- Formulation and implementation of innovative builder-cooperative master merchandising programs for planned communities, resulting in successful grand openings and subsequent sales momentum.
- Served as Residential Development Manager, or fee homebuilder, for several Southern California homebuilding projects totaling more than 1,200 homes. RCH exceeded the client’s business plan revenue expectations and reduced both construction costs and the construction schedule.